Trash. We all make it. And we can all make a whole lot less.
The average American produces 4.5 pounds of trash per day! I believe we can make less. By becoming an informed, empowered, and conscious consumer, you'll understand how simple, easy, and healthy it is to shrink your trash can for good!
This isn't just about trash, it's about supporting our local communities, becoming resourceful, slowing down, and simplifying our lives. The Trash Diet Workshop is held in a living zero waste home. Mine! So you'll see for yourself what living trash-less looks like in a real home.
what people are saying:
$50 | All proceeds go directly to funding operational expenses and educational programs of Be Zero. Payments can also be made in-person by check or cash. Please contact me for payment options.
Boulder, Colorado Private Residence / map + details available at registration
This workshop runs 5 hours
Space is limited to 5 students per class.
What you get:
Take home your own mason jar of homemade toothpaste and all purpose cleaner spray!
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
This workshop is perfect for individuals and families of all sizes. You'll learn & experience how to drastically reduce and eliminate household trash, plastics, needless toxic cleaning products, and processed foods.
- Call to Action: Understanding Environmental Impacts of Waste
- Linear Economy & Circular Economy
- The 3 Core Strategies of Circular Mindset
- Low Waste Home Methods & Organization (kitchen, bathroom, & living spaces)
- Trash-Free Cleaning & Personal Care Solutions
- Take Action! How to Live as an Empowered Consumer
You'll also learn how to:
- Make toothpowder/paste, nut milk, and cleaning products
- Organize your kitchen to easily and cost effectively prepare simple meals from whole foods
- Shop zero waste and how to limit your trash when traveling
- Simplify and de-clutter your life
Please fill out the information below to schedule your workshop with your group, family, or friends. Once you've submitted the form below, we will be in touch to secure your workshop date and time. Additional questions? Please email email@example.com